Firstly, thank you for reading over our important changes, We have put these into place to ensure the health and safety of our visiting family’s as well as that of our own, these remain our top priority. Even though we have always operated a clean work space policy, we have introduced some new working protocols to meet government guidelines as well as common sense initiatives these have been made to keep us ALL safe. Like all business we have been affected by this pandemic and are keen to get to work, however, this can only happen with your full support.
Extended Session Diary
We have not only extended your session time but also the gap between each session to ensure no family cross overs. This will also allow extra time for our post session cleaning
Do not travel or attend your session if you are showing any symptoms of Covid 19. (We will reschedule your appointment for a later date and time that suits you)
Appointment confirmation 24 hours before – we will ask 3 simple questions:
1. How is everyone feeling?
2. Has anyone had any cough or flu-like or Covid symptoms in the last 14 days?
3. Have you been in contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days?
1. Our work space is Small, in order to implement the social distancing guidelines.
We ask were possible that only one member of the family in addition to whoever is being
cast visit for your appointment
2. Call us on arrival we will open the door and welcome you.
3. Please try your best to be on time for your appointment this will allow us all to have the most enjoyable experience.
4. You will have a small questionnaire to fill out and sign on arrival. This is to ensure we comply to government guidelines on track and trace as well as GDPR policies.
Personal Protection Equipment
Our key PPE protection is through temperature monitoring. On arrival we will take the following steps –
1. Infrared temperature checks on ourselves before your session
2. Your temperature will also be taken, results will be logged onto your order sheet
3. Sanitization gel on arrival, for both you and us. You will be asked to use this
We would always prefer to work without PPE, however, Government guidelines state when social distancing can’t be met a face covering should be worn at all times.
If you have your own please bring one with you.
We have rearranged our diary to ensure no crossover and are working to a strict “By Appointment Only” rule, as well as ensuring our contact is minimised with social distancing. Where possible we will conform with government guidelines on social distancing. Our appointment confirmation call will involve talking through your full appointment, helping you enjoy your time with us. We still want you to have a great experience.
Hand Washing and Sanitisation
We ask all our Family’s to thoroughly sanitise their hands before and after using our facilities in accordance with government guidelines.
Please note there will be a sanitisation station to use on Entry/Exit of your session as well as inside the studio.
If you are feeling unwell do not come to the studio for your session. Let us know as soon as possible we will reschedule.
At this time, we would like to ask all clients to pay by Bank transfer, Credit or Debit card as we would prefer not to take cash if possible
We have a separate toilet for anyone attending an appointment with us, which will be cleaned following any usage.
After Session Cleaning
All family areas and furniture, including toilet facilities, door handles & counter tops, will be cleaned and sanitised after every session.
Where possible your collection appointment will be confirmed on day of casting. This is likely to be 2-3 weeks prior to your casting appointment with us.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We fully understand that this is unprecedented times we are living through but we aim to still provide the excellent customer service we always have.